Tyddyn Retreat welcomes you to stay at any time of the year - it is beautiful here in summer and winter. You can choose full weeks or short breaks (3 days), and weekends or weekdays.
For availability and pricing for holiday stays in either the Farmhouse, Upper Barn or Lower Barn please refer to our Airbnb listings:
- Historic Farmhouse in 5* secluded Tyddyn Retreat (our Farmhouse) :
- Stylish, secluded, 5*, eco, pet friendly cottage (our Upper Barn cottage)
- Stylish, secluded, 5* pet friendly Holiday Cottage (our Lower Barn cottage)
You are welcome to drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or to use our convenient contact us page to organise your stay. If you feel that a phone call would be easier, please call +44 (0)7767 370739.
For groups and venue bookings, including the beautiful Tractor Barn meeting and workshop space we are pleased to give you a price to include:
- the use of the workshop space
- exclusive access to Tyddyn Retreat and land if you would prefer that
- catering choices - including group self-catering using our contemporary kitchen for cooking and our traditional farmhouse kitchen as your dining room or options from our fabulous local caterer Jeanette, who uses local organic ingredients and can cater for any diet
- optional support in designing and facilitating your event - be it a family gathering or organisational retreat.
We are pleased to offer a per person per night price for groups. Sometimes this is helpful for organisers of workshops and retreats, who need to provide their potential participants with a personal price for accommodation.
VAT Note: our prices include VAT. If you are able to reclaim VAT we are happy to provide a VAT invoice.
Watch out, or call us, for our SPECIAL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES - with accommodation, local travel and private cinema nights - for:
- Rail Enthusiasts
- Landscape lovers - including walkers & cyclists
- Culture and History buffs
- Adventure/ thrill seekers
- Art & craft creators